Our Problems Are Human.
So Are the Solutions.
If you want to make a difference and revitalize our world in a professional capacity, earning a Masters' or Doctoral graduate degree from Saybrook University is a great way to start. Explore our programs in:
New Scholarship Opportunities for Fall 2013
Residential or Online Learning
Working professionals enjoy the convenience of our hybrid low-residency/online learning programs, while others prefer our residential masters’ programs in Seattle. Explore our schools of learning or click your area of interest in the right column to find the best school for you.
Learn with Confidence
With more than 40 years of history as an accredited, not-for-profit institution, Saybrook offers you a rich educational tradition with highly qualified faculty. Scholarships and financial aid are available.
Whether you have a bachelor’s or other advanced degrees, Saybrook has an academic home for you.
Would You Like To
- Apply systems thinking to designing and transforming organizations?
- Develop your "signature presence" as a leader, coach, consultant?
- Support collaboration within and across organizations and communities?
- Improve the delivery of healthcare services?
- Incorporate complementary healthcare into your practice?
- Expand healthcare education?
- Start a career as a clinical psychologist?
- Help individuals, partners, and families build fulfilling lives?
- Get a license as a Marriage/Family Therapist or Clinical Counselor?
- Enhance your own creative ability in both your professional and personal lives?
- Understand other cultures and different ways of knowing?
- Conduct original research, write books, and present new discoveries to others?