FWS Student Title: Communication Assistant
FWS Supervisor: Benjamin Wachs
# Hours Weekly: 8
Semesters Requested: Fall & Spring
Description: This position will support the Saybrook University marketing department.
Activities may include but are not limited to:
- Writing first drafts of press releases, event pages, community profiles, and ad hoc communications
- Editing collateral material
- Social Media Management and promotion
- Email list management
- Compiling media listings
- Performing market research
- Additional activities as time allows
Strong writing skills are essential; an active familiarity with social media is a strong plus.
To Apply: Email email@example.com your cover letter and resume. This position is only for FWS eligible students.