- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Donald Moss, Ph.D., Chair of Saybrook's Mind-Body Medicine Program, is President-Elect of Society of Psychological Hypnosis
San Francisco, CA (July 21, 2009) – Saybrook Graduate School and Research Center today announced that Donald Moss, Ph.D., chair of its Mind-Body Medicine program, has been elected as President-Elect of the American Psychological Association’s Society of Psychological Hypnosis (Division 30) for the 2010-2011 term. Dr. Moss succeeds Saybrook Mind-Body Medicine faculty member Eric Willmarth, Ph.D. who serves as the Society’s president for the 2009-2010 term. Saybrook alumna Joan Hageman, Ph.D. has been nominated as editor for the Division 30 newsletter.
Dr. Moss is a partner in the Psychological Services Center in Grand Haven and Holland, Michigan. He has served as President of the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, chief editor for Biofeedback Magazine, associate editor for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, and consulting editor for the Journal of Neurotherapy, and the Journal of Phenomenological Psychology.
Dr. Willmarth is president of Michigan Behavioral Consultants, P.C., a group practice specializing in pain management and behavioral medicine. He is currently the president of the Michigan Society of Clinical Hypnosis and past-president of the Michigan Society of Behavioral Medicine and Biofeedback. He is an Approved Consultant of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and BCIA certified in biofeedback.
Students in Saybrook’s programs in Mind-Body Medicine have the option to pursue core skills training in hypnosis, and this training program has received national recognition and endorsement from the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH), the national certification organization in hypnosis.