- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Email Login - Trouble Accessing Your Account?
If you currently have a saybrook.edu address, and are experiencing problems accessing your e-mail account, please read the following.
Due to an inadvertent error that occurred yesterday in updating your user accounts in the Saybrook e-mail system, you will need to use your usual Saybrook username and SMS password to gain access to your email server's web interface. For most of you that is https://artemis.saybrook.edu/exchange. If use a program like Outlook Express or Eudora, you will have to go into that program's account settings area to change the password to whatever you are now using for SMS.
If you would like to reset your saybrook.edu domain password to something different than it was previously please proceed as follows:
- Login with the revised credentials as given above to: https://artemis.saybrook.edu/exchange
- Click on the Options link on the left and scroll down to the bottom of the page
Click the Change Password link and fill out the form:
For domain use saybrook.edu
For account use your username
Your old password is your current SMS password
Your new password is an alphanumeric string at least 6 characters long
Confirm the password and click OK
* Note that you will NOT be able to reuse your last password.
My apologies for the inconvenience this error has caused.
Director of IT and Network Resources
747 Front St.
San Francisco, CA 94111-1920