- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Saybrook University's Psychology Open House
In a time when most academic and professional psychology focuses on biomedical breakthroughs, Saybrook's psychology programs focus on people. We invite you to learn more about our Psychology programs: Marriage and Family Therapy, PhD Clinical, MA and PhD Psychology, and Jungian Studies, Creativity and Social Transformation specializations.
Saybrook is a unique university of student-engaged learning in a rigorous course of study. Our mission is to provide graduate education that evokes and guides transformational change in individuals, organizations, and communities toward a just, humane, and sustainable world. Our renowned faculty, alumni, and students are thought leaders in their fields.
Begin your graduate study at Saybrook and pursue your passion at the world's premier institution for humanistic studies. Join us in person or by webcast to learn more about our multidisciplinary graduate university.
Saybrook University is a regionally accredited, nonprofit, distance learning graduate institution. Grounded in the humanistic tradition, Saybrook offers master's and doctoral degree programs in Human Science, Mind-Body Medicine, Organizational Systems, and Psychology.
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2012.