Create the Future of Healthcare
The integrative health program at Saybrook University allows professionals to earn a MS or PhD in Mind-Body Medicine. Our unique approach encourages students to bring the concepts of complementary medicine into healthcare systems, research, and professional practices, or to apply these principles in workplaces and communities. Do you want to:
- Prepare for a new career in mind-body medicine and integrative health
- Learn organizational and leadership skills to transform healthcare organizations for the new health care
- Research the effectiveness of complementary healthcare practices like meditation, biofeedback, or hypnosis. Enrich your clinical practice in health care or mental health care
- Study integrative nutrition, health coaching, therapeutic movement, spiritual practices, and other self-healing modalities in an evidence-based approach
- Use mind-body approaches to wellness to improve the quality of life
- Explore the connection between our physical, emotional, social, and spiritual lives?
Pursue one of our master’s, doctoral, or certificate programs in Mind-Body Medicine. Take advantage of our convenient hybrid low residency/online learning program with a master's degree or a PhD in one of four specializations:
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD with specialization in Healthcare Practice
- PhD with specialization in Healthcare Research
- PhD with specialization in Healthcare Systems
- PhD with specialization in Integrative Mental Health
- Non-Degree Certificates
Our students and alumni seek to advance their careers in medicine, nursing, global public health, clinical psychology, somatic and massage therapies, acupuncture, non-profit management, nutrition, and more. You'll learn from faculty who are thought leaders in integrative health and healing - and you'll learn from each other.