- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
MS Mind-Body Medicine
The landscape of American health and medicine is changing. You’re looking for a graduate degree that will give you the skill and knowledge you need to be ahead of the curve – valued by medical professionals and sought after by patients.
Whether you are a mid-career professional seeking to enhance your existing skills or a beginner hoping to transition to a new career path, getting a fully accredited MS in Mind-Body Medicine will give you the skills, experience, and respect you need to succeed.
While getting your MS in Mind-Body Medicine, you’ll gain valuable experience with the practical application of proven Mind-Body Medicine techniques. You’ll study:
- Nutrition and Health
- Movement, Exercise, and Health
- Spiritual Practice, ceremony, and Ritual
- Guided Imagery
- Applied Hypnosis
-- Among other areas.
The courses you’ll take are based on the highly regarded curriculum developed by the Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, D.C. The skills you’ll learn have received national recognition from the major professional certification organizations such as the Biofeedback Certification Institute of America (BCIA) and the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH).
Just as importantly, you’ll be connecting one-to-one with leaders in the field of integrative health care: faculty who provide training in the latest Mind-Body Medicine protocols around the globe, like Don Moss; who have created working models of American community health care that is affordable and holistic and are widely recognized in their fields as being leading experts in the techniques and tools of integrative medicine, like Eric Wilmarth.
Talk to an admissions specialist by calling 800.825.4480 -- or Apply now!