- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
The course schedule for students varies by whether they start in a fall or spring term. Ultimately, all students will complete the same courses.
Students entering the Mind-Body Medicine master's program must have completed an undergraduate degree from a regionally-accredited college or university prior to enrollment. Master's degree students must complete a minimum of 43 credits. Credits are earned by completing School of Mind-Body Medicine courses. Some credits from a Saybrook master's-level program in other schools may be transferable into the doctoral degree program. Specific requirements for the MS degree program are set forth above.
By approval, Saybrook may accept up to three transfer units into the Mind-Body Medicine master’s degree from other regionally-accredited colleges and universities prior to entrance. Transfer units are applied to the required number of elective units or required courses for degree completion as approved by the Registrar. Three units of transfer credits may be accepted to fulfill one three-credit elective course requirement for the degree program.
These units must be suitable for transfer to the intended degree as determined by the Program Chair and Registrar. For further details regarding transfer unit opportunities and policies see the Academic Matters section of the Saybrook University Catalog.