What You Can do with a Healthcare Research Specialization
All the specializations in Mind-Body Medicine support career and professional goals across a broad spectrum of healthcare occupations for individuals engaged in private practice or employed in a variety of organizational environments. The learning outcomes and career outcomes for healthcare research are particularly well-suited to those interested in pursuing research and/or academic careers in evidence-based natural medicine, including healthcare informatics.
Whether you are a mid-career professional seeking to enhance your existing skills or an individual seeking to transition to a new career path, our programs provide a comprehensive overview of the integrative health field combined with core skills training.
If you are currently pursuing a career in one of the occupations below or aspire to do so, our program can help you make a difference and advance along your chosen path.
- Acupuncturist/Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Administrator in a Healthcare Setting
- Behavioral and Substance Abuse Counselor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Community Health Practitioner/Administrator
- Educational Counselor
- Healthcare Administrator
- Health Educator
- Health Psychologist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Massage Therapist
- Mental Health Professional
- Occupational Therapist
- Organizational Consultant to Healthcare
- Pastoral/Spiritual Counselor
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health Educator
- Social Worker