Design and Lead Organizational Change
Do you want to:
- Develop your leadership ability
- Design humanistic institutional systems and administrative structures
- Become a change agent
- Succeed as a social entrepreneur
- Enhance your coaching or consulting practice
- Be a better manager
- Employ the power of human and organizational systems to effect positive change toward a sustainable future
- Explore new ways to work within and across organizations and communities
- Find new approaches to address issues such as climate change, resource use, social innovation, and social justice?
- Incorporate systems science in designing organizational change
- Become a leader who can create the conditions for transformational change
Support cross-sector collaboration
- Develop credentials for academic teaching
- Bring sustainable practices to your organization and communities
Then pursue one of our master’s or doctoral programs in our School of Organizational Leadership and Transformation. Choose between our Seattle-based, LIOS residential program or our hybrid low residency/online learning option to find the best fit for your needs and lifestyle.
- MA Management, Specialization in Global Workforce Collaboration I Hybrid Online/Low Residency Learning Program
- MA Organizational Systems, Leadership and Organization Development | Seattle-based, LIOS Residential Program
- MA Organizational Systems | Hybrid Low Residency/Online Learning Program
- PhD Organizational Systems | Hybrid Online/Low Residency Learning Program
- Specialization in Leadership of Sustainable Systems | Hybrid Online/Low Residency Learning Program (available to MA and PhD students)
Join an active community of students and alumni who have adapted and reinvented themselves for careers in government, administration, non-profit leadership, executive coaching, leadership training, and consulting. Our alumni work everywhere from small start-ups and non-profits to Fortune 100 companies such as Boeing and Microsoft.
You'll learn from each other and from faculty who are skilled scholar-practitioners, with national and international experience. They are not just scholars, but also sought-after business leaders who work first-hand on the cutting edge of globalization, information technology, and new management practices.