Develop Your Ability to Lead, Manage, Design, and Transform Organizational Systems
Welcome to the School of Organizational Leadership &Transformation (OLT), where you can expand your capacity as a leader, change agent, consultant, or educator. We seek students like you, who have a passion for change and a desire to shape the future of organizations and communities as humanistic, purposeful, and sustainable. We offer you the opportunity to learn sustainable business practices, new management practices, and leadership principles in a supportive, dynamic learning environment.
While many programs focus on developing leadership competencies and change management skills, OLT and the programs we offer prepare you to:
- understand the systemic challenges and transformative opportunities in organizations and communities today;
- work collaboratively with others in designing,and implementing social systems change;
- create learning communities that continue to evolve the capacity for leadership and change.
You will experience your own transformative learning in our programs while you develop the knowledge and skills to address and facilitate change.
Learn how other OLT students and graduates have focused their work in areas like these:
- Leading Change in Business Jorge Taborga, PhD Student in Organizational Systems
- Supporting Cross-Sector Collaboration Needed to Build Sustainable Communities Dr. Dale Ainsworth, Alumnus, Organizational Systems, PhD 2010
- Transforming Healthcare Systems Mara Zabari, PhD Candidate, Organizational Systems
- Developing the Next Generation of Leaders Dennis Rebelo, PhD Candidate, Organizational Systems
- Leading Non-Profit Organizations Keima Sheriff, PhD Student in Organizational Systems
- Coaching and Consulting to Leaders and Organizations Dr. Sylvia Gaffney, Alumna, Organizational Systems, PhD 2007