- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
School of Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
Explore creative approaches to human challenges
If you are interested in exploring how we can contribute creatively to the human condition, you may want to pursue one of our master’s or doctoral programs in the School of Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry. Here you'll find a community of learners who share your belief that human experience is multidimensional and that a truly interdisciplinary approach is required to address the challenges we face as a society.
Do you want to:
- Develop effective non-profit and community based programs and services?
- Evaluate and improve programs for undeserved populations?
- Work in multicultural or international settings?
- Further your career in college teaching?
- Learn Complementary Health Care skills?
- Use the latest in creativity research and practice to find new approaches to your goals?
- Become involved in an NGO focused on peace, social justice, or the environment?
- Work within corporations and other organizations to facilitate organizational creativity?
- Focus on researching, writing, and presenting new discoveries?
- Consult with wellness and mental health delivery systems?
- Improve your effectiveness as a social activist?
- Shape public opinion to influence social and political outcomes?
- Take a psychosocial approach to environmental and cultural issues?
- Explore cross-cultural concerns?
- Work within a community of Jungian scholars?
Take advantage of our convenient hybrid low residency/online learning programs to combine your educational goals with your work and personal life requirements. Choose from an MA or PhD degree program in Psychology or Human Science.
Any student enrolled in the School of Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry may opt to declare one of the Specializations offered through the School. Specializations are available to students at both the master's or doctoral level.
- Consciousness, Spirituality, and Integrative Health
- Creativity Studies
- Existential, Humanistic, and Transpersonal Psychology
- Jungian Studies
- Transformative Social Change
Our students and alumni have adapted and reinvented themselves to pursue careers in environment and public policy mediation, college teaching, work with local, national, and international government agencies and NGOs, think tanks, writing and consulting, non-profit leadership, global peace and policy research, entrepreneurship, and religion and spirituality.
You’ll learn from each other and from faculty who are thought leaders in their fields and actively engaged scholar-practitioners within their communities of interest. They represent a broad range of global and interdisciplinary expertise.
Our Community Videos
Saybrook Salon Podcasts
Alan Vaughan - Psychology must globalize