- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Certificate Programs in Psychology and Organizational Systems
Saybrook University offers 10 exciting one-year certificate programs through our programs in Psychology or Organizational Systems. Whether you are a non-degree student who seeks to enhance your humanistic education or a Saybrook student in another degree program, you might want to consider these options.
Certificates offer professional training opportunities for career development including the development of leadership skills, managing real-world situations, and applying the principles of humanistic psychology to resolve problems in the real world.
For additional detail, review each of our certificates below. Or fill out the request form on the right for more information.
- Community Health and Development
- Creativity Studies
- Dream Studies
- The Foundations of Existential-Humanistic Practice
- Jungian Studies
- Peace and Conflict Resolution (International Focus)
- Socially-Engaged Spirituality
To earn a 16-credit certificate, you must complete four 3-credit certificate courses, one 3-credit practicum course, and a 1-credit integrative paper that ties course study and research together. If allowed, Saybrook students can transfer credits earned through a certificate towards their degree program.
Email Admissions or contact your faculty advisor to see about completing a certificate as part of, or in addition to, your degree.