- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Certificates in Psychology, Organizational Systems, & Clinical Psych
Saybrook University offers 12 exciting Certificate programs through our programs in Psychology, Organizational Systems, and Clinical Psychology. Whether you are a non-degree student who seeks to enhance your humanistic education or a Saybrook student in one of our degree programs, you might want to consider these options.
Certificates offer professional training opportunities for career development including the development of leadership skills, managing real-world situations, and applying the principles of humanistic psychology to resolve problems in the real world.
For additional detail, review each of our certificates below. Or fill out the request form on the right for more information.
The School of PII also offers coursework leading to the completion of various Certificate programs. These Certificates are available to degree and non-degree students alike. For degree students in any of the Schools, their completion will require additional credits beyond that required for the degree.
• Building a Sustainable World (offered in collaboration with the School of Organizational Leadership and Transformation)
• Community Health and Development
• Creativity Studies
• Dream Studies
• Foundations in Existential-Humanistic Practice (offered in collaboration with the School of Clinical Psychology)
• International Psychology
• Jungian Studies
• Peace and Conflict Resolution
• Socially Engaged Spirituality
Students may decide to pursue more than one Certificate. In addition, if a Certificate offered within a Specialization is completed at the master’s degree level, a Specialization designation (i.e., Consciousness, Spirituality, & Integrative Health; Creativity Studies; Existential, Humanistic, & Transpersonal Psychology; or Transformative Social Change) requires completion of an additional 3 units of study. For doctoral students, such a Specialization designation will require the completion of an additional 6 units of study in the doctoral program.
For most 16-credit Certificates, you must complete four 3-credit certificate courses, one 3-credit practicum course, and a 1-credit integrative paper that ties course study and research together. If allowed, Saybrook students may transfer credits earned through a Certificate towards their degree program.
Email Admissions or contact your faculty advisor to see about completing a Certificate as part of, or in addition to, your degree.