- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Leadership Training Opportunities in Seattle
Are you an executive, manager, or staff member who would like to build your leadership skills or a mental health counselor seeking to enhance your practice? At the Seattle campus, you can enroll in a variety of short, intensive workshops in leadership development and communication or clinical psychology.
Workshops in Organizational Leadership & Transformation & Clinical Psychology
These career-enhancing workshops will help you upgrade your communication, collaboration, and professional skills in any system in which you live or work. Participating in these programs may inspire you to continue your professional education in one of our degree programs in organizational leadership or counseling psychology. You'll learn to:
- Communicate with clarity, intention and confidence.
- Manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity.
- Build self-awareness.
- Contribute to the health of your organization and community.
- Pursue licensure as a therapist in the State of Washington.
Our training programs can be specifically tailored to your organization’s individual needs and presented on-site to train your entire team. Email or call 425.968.3402 for more information about these workshops:
- InterAct: Skills for Adaptive Leadership
- Results-Focused Communication
- Lifelong Sexual Health
- Skill Group Intensive
To enroll in one of these workshops, please click on your desired class in the Events listing on the right or email us for more information.
Offered at independent locations by third-parties affiliated with Saybrook, these workshops extend the concepts of organizational development to the broader business community.