- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
InterAct: Skills for Adaptive Leadership
InterAct for Leadership
This exceptional three-day workshop focuses on building effective communication skills for successful personal and professional relationships. You'll learn advanced leadership skills designed to strengthen both personal and working relationships and how to increase productivity. All of our workshops blend applied behavioral science skills with experiential learning methodology.
Who Should Take This Workshop?
This workshop is especially valuable if you play a strategic role in organizational settings as an executive, manager, or staff member in either the private or public sectors.
What Will You Learn?
- How to communicate clearly and openly.
- Ways to manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity.
- How to respond quickly and thoughtfully in intense situations.
- Self-awareness and understanding of what impact your behavior has on others.
- Methods for taking a clear stand on important issues while staying connected to colleagues with different points of view.
- How to contribute meaningfully to the health of organizations and communities.
Meet the Instructor
Jeff McAuliffe, MA, is a graduate faculty member of the School of Organizational Leadership & Transformation. His coaching and consulting practice focuses on the integration of organization development, performance improvement, and leadership development to enhance organizational outcomes.
To register, select the session of your choice from the Events list in the right column, or email us for more information.