InterAct for Leadership
This exceptional three-day workshop focuses on building effective communication skills for successful personal and professional relationships. You'll learn advanced leadership skills designed to strengthen both personal and working relationships and how to increase productivity. All of our workshops blend applied behavioral science skills with experiential learning methodology.
Who Should Take This Workshop?
This workshop is especially valuable if you play a strategic role in organizational settings as an executive, manager, or staff member in either the private or public sectors.
What Will You Learn?
- How to communicate clearly and openly.
- Ways to manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity.
- How to respond quickly and thoughtfully in intense situations.
- Self-awareness and understanding of what impact your behavior has on others.
- Methods for taking a clear stand on important issues while staying connected to colleagues with different points of view.
- How to contribute meaningfully to the health of organizations and communities.
Meet the Instructor
Dan Leahy, MA, LIOS Integrated Programs Director, is an innovative leadership development specialist. Dan has 22 years of leadership education experience and another 16 years as a clinical therapist, and brings a unique blend of interpersonal and organizational perspective to his work. Dan also previously served as President of LIOS for six years. As a LIOS alumnus himself, he has a deep appreciation for the work that LIOS brings into the world.
Dates and Times:
Monday-Wednesday, July 13-15, 2015
9:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Registration begins at 8:45 a.m. on the first day.
COST: $925 (regular cost) for 20 CE hours.
Early registration prices:
$825 Early bird: six weeks prior
$875 Priority: two weeks prior
$925 Regular registration cost up to the day of the event
(LIOS alumni receive a 15% discount off all the prices listed above)
LOCATION: 4010 Lake Washington Blvd NE, Suite 300, Kirkland, WA 98033
REGISTRATION: Please email Connie Shulman at email@example.com or call 425.968.3402