This workshop uses experiential one-on-one or small group practice sessions to ensure that you leave the workshop ready to implement new, proven approaches for obtaining positive results in everyday communications with others.
- Learn to communicate with clarity, intention and confidence using specific, advanced communication skills
- Build self-awareness and understanding of what kind of impact individual communication styles have on others
- Manage personal reactivity to others in moments of intensity and seek, through inquiry and curiosity, to restore the flow of communication
- Learn which types of responses tend to escalate or de-escalate levels of intensity
- Identify typical communications responses to intense situations and practice alternate responses to achieve more useful results