- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
All the information you need to guide you through the steps you need to take to finance your Saybrook University education.
Over 80% of Saybrook students receive financial aid for their tuition. How can we help you?
The four steps to getting financial aid:
Applying for Financial Aid is surprisingly easy, and we’re here to help. Here’s all you have to do:
Fill Out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Make sure you’re filling a form for the year you want to attend the university
- Be sure to enter Saybrook University’s school code: G21206.
Send In Required Forms (if applicable)
- We’ll send you a letter asking you to verify things like your income and citizenship status. These documents are required; be sure to send them in as quickly as possible.
Send documents to:
Financial Aid Office
747 Front Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, California 94111-1920
- Receive Your Offer!
Maintain Your Eligibility
- All students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress to continue to receive financial aid.
Have questions? Contact us: we'll talk you through it.
Saybrook can also help you apply for scholarships to support your education! Learn more.