- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Federal Work-Study Program
The Federal Work Study (FWS) Program subsidizes employment for students with financial need. The program encourages community service and work related to your course of study.
- Your hourly wage is set by Saybrook as your employer; it may vary depending on the responsibilities of your position.
- Your total work-study award is based on financial need and available funding.
- Student employees are paid bi-monthly.
- Students are not permitted to work more than 10 hours per week during periods of enrollment.
To find out if you are eligible for federal work-study, please contact the financial aid office at email@example.com.
Eligible students may apply for any open work-study positions.
Contact Julie Lloyd, HR Manager if you have questions regarding job announcements and hiring forums firstname.lastname@example.org.