Tuition Payment Options
If all payments are not received by the end of the semester and the students account is considered in good financial standing, the student’s account will be placed on Administrative Hold. Students are expected to meet their payment obligations according to their agreed upon payment plan. Students will not receive monthly bills and are responsible for keeping track of their payment due dates.
Students relying on federal or private loans for tuition payment must have completed all necessary loan arrangements so that such loans are approved and on file with the Financial Aid Office by the first payment due date each semester. If the financial aid deadline is not met, students are required to make monthly out-of-pocket tuition payments of one-quarter of the total tuition due for the semester until the loan money becomes available.
Available Payment Methods
- Approved Student Loans
- Check: made payable to Saybrook University
- Credit Card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
- Wire Transfer (fee will be charged)
Available Payment Plans
- Payment in Full: due by the start of the semester
- Installment Plan: 4 installments paid according to the monthly payment plan schedule established with Student Accounts.
Unless otherwise informed, students are subject to the standard Saybrook fee structure.
For all tuition, balance, or payment plan questions, contact the Business Office:
- Student Accounts
- Saybrook University
350 N. Orleans
Chicago, IL 60654