- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Refund and Withdrawal
Refund & Withdrawal Policies
BUSINESS OFFICE NEEDS TO REVIEW ALL CONTENT
Degree-seeking students who withdraw from Saybrook University during a semester shall receive a pro-rata tuition refund in accordance with the Federal Return of Federal Funds policy. Student refunds for tuition will be computed provided that a student has not yet reached the 60% point of the semester. Students should contact the Business Office to arrange payment for any balance owed.
The effective date of withdrawal for tuition refund is the date the Registrar receives an official written notification of the student’s request to withdraw. Not registering for courses or not filling out a TPOA is not considered a notification of withdrawal.
New Students will receive a 100% refund of tuition, less the Residential Orientation fee, if they notify the chair of their program in writing that they are withdrawing from the program before the last day of the Residential Orientation.
Students may receive a refund by notifying the Office of the Registrar in writing of his or her intent. The effective date of withdrawal is the date the Registrar receives the written notification.
Students will receive a 100% refund before the course begins. After the student’s course of instruction has begun, the following percentages apply to non-degree students.
- Within first week: refund of 90% of tuition paid
- Within first month: refund of 60% of tuition paid
- After the first month: no refund
|For Withdrawals||For Refunds|
Financial Aid Refund Disbursements
Refund disbursements are available via direct deposit to a designated bank account by submitting a completed Direct Deposit Authorization Form to the Business Office.