- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Scholarships for Graduate Students
Invest in Yourself
Deciding to attend graduate school is a big step. It requires commitment, time, life changes, and let's face it -- money. Saybrook is committed to helping you find ways to invest in yourself and in your future.
We can help you with:
- Saybrook's own scholarships: All students are eligible. Students must apply by the deadline (June 1, 2013, for Fall 2013) to be considered for the highest level of awards which range up to $5,000 for the 2013-14 academic year for master's students and up to $7,000 for doctoral students.
- Information about outside scholarships: Multiple organizations offer grants and scholarships. Since Saybrook is a fully-accredited institution, you can apply those outside funds to your education here.
- Applications for veterans' benefits: Almost all Saybrook degree programs are already certified for veterans who wish to apply their GI education benefits.
- Federal educational loan programs: Saybrook participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program, in which borrowers obtain loan funds directly from the US Department of Education.
As with other types of financial aid, you may need to complete the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid first. Of course, we're happy to help with that!
Please contact our Financial Aid Office for additional information.