Other Scholarship Sources
You can seek multiple private scholarships on your own.
Scholarship Search Services
You may want to start by using free scholarship search engines like those below. Legitimate scholarship search services do not charge; do not pay for scholarship searches!
Outside Scholarship Sites
This is a short list of some of the many, many scholarships available. You must apply for each of these scholarships on your own.
- San Francisco Bay Area Financial Leadership Scholarships for Women: $10,000 Scholarship for female students attending Bay Area universities or colleges pursuing a degree in business administration.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: Scholarships to US Citizens or permanent residents of Hispanic heritage.
- USA Funds’ Access to Education Scholarships: Financial support for students with economic need.
- Philanthropic Educational Organization (P.E.O.): Graduate scholarships and loans for women.
- Psi Chi, the National Honor Society in Psychology: Awards & Grants Overview
Saybrook University students who are neither U.S. citizens nor eligible non-citizens are encouraged to contact their home countries for information about student financial assistance. Many countries are willing to provide financial assistance to fund a Saybrook education. eduPASS provides information on aid for international students.