- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
NEW SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR FALL 2013
Exciting new scholarship opportunities for new students entering in Fall 2013 are still available: up to a maximum of $5,000 for the 2013-14 academic year for MA/MS students; and up to a maximum of $7,000 for the 2013-14 academic year for PhD students.
All you need to do to be considered for one of our scholarships is to complete your application for a degree program in any of our schools by submitting all required documents and your FAFSA, if you are a US citizen or permanent resident. All applicants for Fall 2013 are eligible.
Apply now and complete your application as soon as possible to take advantage of this unique opportunity. University scholarships will be awarded based on an assessment of academic merit, financial need, and ability to succeed at Saybrook. For MA and MS students your scholarship may be renewed each semester for up to two years, as long as you are enrolled full time and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in consecutive terms. For PhD students your scholarship may be renewed for up to three years as long as you are enrolled full time and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in consecutive terms.
If you are accepted for admission to Saybrook, your admissions counselor will let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship and the amount of your award a few weeks after you have received your acceptance letter.
For more details, click here.
Students applying and enrolling for a LIOS MA program may also apply for one of the following awards.
- LIOS MA Northwest Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) Awards: Funds ten percent of annual LIOS MA tuition costs for enrollees
LIOS MA Scholarships for Multicultural Leaders
Diverse communities demand leaders capable of adapting to a broad range of approaches and styles. To help emerging leaders from varying cultural backgrounds develop a signature presence and style appropriate to the needs of our global community, the Scholarships for Multicultural Leaders substantially assist qualified, under-represented, minority candidates with financial aid. This amount will vary according to the needs of the recipient. This is renewable at the beginning of the second year of study and is distributed each semester to students who are in good standing (i.e., finished their first-year work with an overall AC grade) and who continue in good standing each semester. This scholarship requires a separate application.