- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Use Your GI Bill Benefits at Saybrook
The Washington and California Councils have approved most of Saybrook's schools and programs to administer educational benefits for eligible students through independent study provisions of the Veterans Administration. Programs delivered in both San Francisco and Seattle qualify for Veteran’s Benefits. MBM programs are pending VA approval.
Veterans interested in using their benefits are encouraged to begin the application process at least three months before enrollment.
VA Benefits Eligibility
Veterans who have served at least 90 days of active duty service after September 10, 2001 and received an honorable discharge qualify for the Post 9/11 GI Bill. For those who served on active duty after 9/10/2001, see the VA website for more information.
VA Benefits Enrollment Verification
Saybrook University's Registrar's office will verify your enrollment and submit the necessary enrollment certification provided that you have already registered for your courses.
The Montgomery GI Bill offers resources for veterans to assist with educational costs. Please go to http://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/ for more information or to have a form mailed to you. Or call 1.888.GIBILL-1 (1.888.442.4551).