- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Your Financial Award Letter
Your Financial Award Letter will state the amount and types of aid you will be receiving.
When reviewing your award letter, keep in mind that your loan period usually covers an academic year. For most programs this means both fall and spring semesters, but those enrolled in Mind-Body Medicine also have a summer term. Please review your award letter carefully for details.
Your loan period could be less if you have one semester left to complete in your degree program or if you start in the Spring semester. Your award letter will indicate the semesters your loan will cover.
If you have questions about your award letter, contact:
- Elissa Jones
- Senior Financial Aid Advisor
How Will Funds Be Disbursed?
Federal Direct Loans and Institutional Scholarships are distributed in equal disbursements for each semester included in the loan period. The lender (Department of Education) delivers your loan funds electronically to the Business Office. Once the Business Office receives your funds, it will deduct tuition and fees from the loan amount.
Any remaining balance is made available to you in the form of a school check or electronic deposit. These funds will be released to you only after school begins, not before. (This assumes you are enrolled at least half-time and have completed the required paperwork.) Contact the Business Office to find out when your funds will be released.
To set up direct deposit of credit balances, please contact the Saybrook Business Office, or download the direct deposit request form, and submit it to the Business Office for processing. Other types of aid are disbursed as directed by the funding agency.
If you have questions about direct deposit, fund release, billing and/or payments, contact:
- Laura Castelli
- Business Office Student Payment Coordinator
- Saybrook University
- 747 Front Street, 3rd Floor
- San Francisco, CA 94111-1920
- Financial Aid Fax: 415.433.9271