- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Year-Round Applications for Any Upcoming Term
Under our rolling admissions plan, Saybrook accepts applications year-round for multiple upcoming terms. We accept applications for admission and federal financial aid until the start of each term or until all available slots have been filled by qualified applicants, However, we recommend that you send all your application materials at least four weeks in advance to ensure that there will be time for processing and that we can reserve space for you. Applications for Certificate Programs and individual courses must also be received by the start of each term.
To begin the process, complete the online application form and pay your application fee as soon as possible. Once we receive these, the Admissions Office will prepare a file folder to receive your transcripts, letters of reference, and other materials.
We evaluate each application independently and will notify you whether you have been admitted several weeks after we have received all your application materials. We do not wait to notify all students at once.
Apply Early for the Best Chance at Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure your best chance of being awarded a Saybrook Scholarship for Fall 2013, we must receive all your application and financial aid materials by June 1, 2013, Students who complete their applications by June 1st will receive priority consideration for the highest scholarship awards (more details on Saybrook Scholarships). Therefore, it is in your best interest to complete your application and financial aid documents as early as possible. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will have two weeks after receiving your scholarship offer to accept your admission and confirm your scholarship.
Fall 2013 Application Dates
|School||Date for Priority Scholarship Consideration||Recommended Latest Date to Submit Application||Start of Term|
|Clinical Psych, OLT, and PII||6/1/13||7/24/13||8/24/13|
Seattle Residential Programs (LIOS Masters)
Application Materials Take Time
Saybrook must receive all your required application materials including the online form, official transcripts, letters of reference, and any other materials before we review your application.
Be sure to allow adequate time for us to receive your materials. For prompt processing, we recommend requesting your transcript through institutional websites and giving Saybrook's contact information and recommendation form to your references as soon as possible. Allow up to 6 weeks for transcripts and reference letters to be sent to Saybrook.
- Each new application for an MA, MS, or PhD degree, or for doctoral completion, requires a $50 fee.
- Applications to transfer from your Saybrook MA/MS program to a PhD program, or for re-admission to Saybrook carry a fee of $50.
- Non-Degree, Certificates, and Individual Course applications require a $25 fee.
- An application fee must be paid every time you submit an application for review. If you apply to Saybrook more than once, or if you apply to multiple programs, you will be asked to pay an application fee with each submission.
- All application fees are non-refundable.
If you need assistance completing Saybrook's online application or are having trouble assembling your materials, please email the Admissions Office or call toll-free 800.825.4480 during business hours (Pacific Time).