- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
We Welcome International Students
Saybrook welcomes admissions applications from international students with degrees from accredited post-secondary colleges and universities or equivalent schools.
Saybrook University's two residential master's degree programs in Seattle are approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS) and are certified to issue international student visas (I-20s). These are the only two Saybrook programs currently eligible for I-20s, unless you are in the country as a naturalized US citizen or hold a Green Card. Canadian students do not need a visa, but do need an I-20, even if traveling as a "commuter" student.
International Students are welcome to apply to all other Saybrook degree and non-degree programs, but I-20 forms are not issued. All other admissions policies and requirements apply to international students.
International students are not eligible for United States educational loan consideration.
International transcripts created in languages other than English must be submitted as literal translations prior to admission and must be mailed for evaluation to the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) or World Education Services (WES).
World Education Services
Bowling Green Station, P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
AACRAO or WES will issue a Basic Statement of Comparability or a course-by-course evaluation. AACRAO or WES should then send these directly to Saybrook's Admission Office. All other admissions documents must be submitted in English.
Language Proficiency Requirements
All international students who are non-native speakers of English must submit results from a recent TOEFL test or other proof of fulfillment of Saybrook's English Language Proficiency Requirement. Saybrook's TOEFL number is 9007.