- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
The Saybrook Difference
The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same
Saybrook University aligns its academic programs to provide an intellectual and scholarly home for each of our four core fields of study. These four schools each have explicit career and professional outcomes:
- School of Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- School of Mind-Body Medicine
- School of Clinical Psychology
- School of Psychology and Interdisciplinary Inquiry
Focused on Career and Professional Outcomes
Our model empowers you with:
- A complete, seamless, support and advisement system from inquiry through graduation.
- Many opportunities for interdisciplinary study, coursework integration, and collaboration.
- Educational practice, teaching, and learning that focuses on you, your questions and your scholarly practice in the context of rapidly changing knowledge.
- Development of a scholar-practitioner academic culture that consistently integrates advanced scholarly work with applied skills.
- An emphasis on enabling you to become more effective as a change agent in your chosen profession, seeking to develop new modes of practice and service.
The four-school structure governs all admissions as of Fall 2013. Rest assured, however, that whenever you enter Saybrook, you will receive the same high-quality academic content and faculty engagement that Saybrook is known for.
Interested in knowing more about plans for the future? Check out the Saybrook University Strategic Agenda 2012-16.