- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
School of PII Conference Call Session: Creativity Studies
LEARN THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR FULLY ACCREDITED MA/PHD PSYCHOLOGY - CREATIVITY STUDIES SPECIALIZATION
THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2013 | 12:00-1:00 PM PDT
Do you believe that human experience is multidimensional and that a truly interdisciplinary approach steeped in an understanding of who we are as human beings is required to address the challenges we face as a society? On this conference call, you'll learn more about our Creativity Studies curriculum and what it's like to be a student in the program.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Hear about the program from Dr. Steve Pritzker, Director of the Creativity Studies program
- Find out how you can tailor our programs to help you achieve your career and personal aspirations
- Ask your individual questions
- Talk with a current student
- Get answers about the admissions process and financial aid
Sign up for this free event now by filling in the RSVP form on the right.
If you haven't already done so, please complete our short request form to receive information about additional events in Psychology and Interdisciplinary Inquiry.
Scholarships and Financial Aid are available. Apply now for Fall 2013.
About the School of Psychology and Interdisciplinary Inquiry
Psychology and Interdisciplinary Inquiry programs were developed by our faculty to be flexible so that professionals from all disciplines could study the human experience from a multidimensional perspective. If you believe that an interdisciplinary approach steeped in an understanding of who we are as human beings is necessary to address the challenges we face as a society, then this program is for you.
About Dr. Steve Pritzker
Dr. Pritzker is currently working on an on-line video regarding Creativity and Education for The APA's Educational Coalition. Dr. Pritzker is President-Elect of Division 10 of APA.
Saybrook University is a regionally-accredited, nonprofit, distance learning graduate institution. Grounded in a 40-year history of humanistic scholarship, Saybrook offers hybrid learning (online + residential) programs for masters and doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology, Psychology and Interdisciplinary Inquiry, Organizational Systems, Human Science, and Mind-Body Medicine, as well as residential masters programs in Seattle for Organizational Development and Systems Counseling.
Date and Time
Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 12:00pm - 1:00pm Pacific Time