- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Talk with a Faculty Mentor
Selecting the right graduate school is a difficult choice. If you'd like to talk with a faculty member in your field, please fill out the form on the right and indicate your academic program of interest. Be sure to indicate two preferences for scheduling a call.
We will send your information to a faculty mentor at the appropriate school, who will be in touch with you to set up a specific appointment. Feel free to ask whatever questions you have, such as:
- What types of research are various faculty members doing?
- Is there someone on the faculty who works specifically on your topic of interest.
- What kinds of career avenues are available after graduation for someone in this field?
- What sort of workload should you expect as a full-time student?
Faculty mentoring is a key component of a Saybrook University education. We're happy to start that process now.
If you'd prefer a group discussion, sign up for one of our events or teleconferences.To meet with faculty, staff, or students in person, select a Meet & Greet session from that list.
To receive additional information via email or print, please fill out the Information Request form.