- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
GIVING TO SAYBROOK
You can direct your gift to any one of your favorite programs or directly to Saybrook University. Thank you for considering a gift to the Annual Fund!
You will join an impressive group of alumni and friends who stay connected to Saybrook by supporting the schools of MBM, PHS and LIOS.
Gifts may be made in a variety of forms, including cash, securities, and real estate, or through planned gifts, such as bequests. Gifts to Saybrook are tax-deductible to the full extent of the Internal Revenue Code.
You may designate your donation to any of the following areas:
Saybrook University's Annual Fund:
Supporting scholarship aid for students, new program development and scholarly excellence at Saybrook.
MBM Annual Fund:
Supporting the expansion and development of this innovative program in Mind Body Medicine at Saybrook.
LIOS Annual Fund:
Supporting LIOS programs, faculty and students and the LIOS legacy.
Gifts by check
Please make checks payable to Saybrook University, and mail to:
747 Front St., Third Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-1920
LIOS at Saybrook University
4010 Lake Washington Blvd NE, Suite 300
Kirkland WA 98033
Many companies offer matching gift programs that will increase your gift. Please check with your Human Resources Department regarding a matching gift program for charitable giving. If you provide the appropriate contact information and form, Saybrook will complete the required form and forward it to your employer.
Giving through a multi-year pledge allows the donor to make a contribution over a period of time, while helping Saybrook with its financial planning. Consider making a multi-year pledge to increase your gift’s impact.
Planned Gifts enable a donor to allocate a gift from your financial and estate plans to Saybrook. There are many opportunities to support research, programs and other areas of interest through bequests, which we would be most happy to discuss with you.
For more information please contact: