Call for Proposals-Global Citizenship for the 21st Century
Call for Proposals
Global Citizenship for the 21st Century
The 21st Century has ushered in new opportunities as well as
great challenges to global citizenship. What are the practical and theoretical implications of global citizenship to communities and nations?
This conference encourages interdisciplinary dialogue about
global citizenship in all its variations and manifestations.
Suggested presentation topics include but are not limited to:
- Global communication and problem solving
- International business and tourism
- Global markets and labor
- Intercultural and international partnerships and
- Gender and globalization
- Pedagogy, curriculum and course design
- Civic engagement and global citizenship
- Interfaith dialogue and spirituality
- Science, health and medicine in the global context
- Technology and cultural transformation
- Environmental concerns
Proposals should include full contact information, presentation
title, abstract (300 words), and a one-page curriculum vitae.
Please submit electronically by Friday, July 31, 2009, to Betsy
Kinder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification of acceptance by
August 31, 2009. For questions about the conference, contact Dr.
Päivi Hoikkala at email@example.com.
Social Psychology Network