Leadership

12/03/2012

Send $45,000 to LIOS – WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME!

Photo by Basil D Soufi
Photo by Basil D Soufi

The LIOS School of Saybrook University relies on alumni to help keep our doors open.  No matter what your current contribution level is, you can easily increase your gift by almost $45,000 – at no cost to you.  How? 

Send a student to LIOS

Our statistics show that the vast majority of students who attend and complete one of our programs, don’t stumble upon us in an online search or pick up our flyer at a college fair.  They seek us out because they know someone who’s been to LIOS, perhaps a friend, a family member, or a colleague.  They see a skillful consultant at work, a therapist opens up their hidden potential, or they observe a transformation in a friend and they want to know where it comes from.   Having experience with a LIOS graduate trumps every other recruitment tool we have.  Even a single conversation with a LIOS graduate can plant a seed and, and sooner or later LIOS will reap the bounty.

Send a student to LIOS

I suspect that most of you plant seeds for LIOS on a regular basis, probably without knowing when or how your efforts will result in another student graduating from our program.  What I’m asking you to do now, is to be conscious of your influence.  You all know someone in your professional or personal lives who could use a LIOS education to transform themselves, make a difference in their communities and ultimately change the world.  Talk to them now.  Plant the seed. 

Send a student to LIOS

Contact me any time with questions, ideas (and students!) at rclark@saybrook.edu. Or send me the names of potential students that you know and who would appreciate a call from me!

Rhys Clark
Admissions
The LIOS School of Saybrook University

Posted at 01:04 PM

Share this

Don't miss a thing - follow Saybrook on social media

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Google Plus

Comments