Meet the Existentialists
Liz is receiving her MA in Psychology, specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy, from Saybrook University and her MBA from Franciscan University.
She currently works as a therapist doing individual and group therapy with couples and families struggling from intimate partner violence. Her areas of interest include systems theory and cybernetics, the existential dimensions of poverty across the lifespan, and the self-healing capacities of individuals and families in humanistic therapies.
Saybrook University Events
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on August 29, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on August 28, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on August 27, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on August 26, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on August 25, 2014 - 10:00am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012