Meet the Existentialists
Makenna Berry, MA
Makenna Berry is completing her PhD in psychology at Saybrook University with a focus on clinical and research applications. She has received training in Existential-Humanistic therapy from the International Institute of Human Studies in Petaluma, CA, and a Master's in Nonprofit Management from Regis University.
She's focused on the potential connections between mental health and homelessness, poverty and human potential.
Saybrook University Events
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on December 6, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 5, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 4, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 3, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 2, 2013 - 10:00am
Recently Added Media
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012
Added on March 6, 2012