APA Monitor article on Existential-Humanistic Psychology
The first ever article in the flagship publication of the American Psychological Association to specifically examine Existential-Humanistic Psychology features interviews with New Existentialists (and Saybrook faculty) Kirk Schneider and Orah Krug.
It also clearly illustrates why Existential and Humanistic psycholgy are gaining prominence: treating the symptoms of depression, malaise, and insecurity are often not enough. A healthy life involves the search for meaning and purpose -- something medically oriented psychology cannot provide.
- The APA Monitor article on Existential-Humanistic psychology
Download PDF File of The APA Monitor article on Existential-Humanistic psychology
File Size: 188.88 kB
Posts About This Media
Topics About This Media
Saybrook University Events
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on December 6, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 5, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 4, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 3, 2013 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 2, 2013 - 10:00am
Recently Added Media
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012
Added on March 6, 2012