APA Monitor article on Existential-Humanistic Psychology
The first ever article in the flagship publication of the American Psychological Association to specifically examine Existential-Humanistic Psychology features interviews with New Existentialists (and Saybrook faculty) Kirk Schneider and Orah Krug.
It also clearly illustrates why Existential and Humanistic psycholgy are gaining prominence: treating the symptoms of depression, malaise, and insecurity are often not enough. A healthy life involves the search for meaning and purpose -- something medically oriented psychology cannot provide.
- The APA Monitor article on Existential-Humanistic psychology
Download PDF File of The APA Monitor article on Existential-Humanistic psychology
File Size: 188.88 kB
Posts About This Media
Topics About This Media
Saybrook University Events
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on April 24, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on April 23, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on April 22, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on April 21, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on April 18, 2014 - 10:00am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012