Awakening to Awe - Part 1
Author: Kirk Schneider
Too often psychology - and modern life - are all about meeting goals and deadilnes, and forget to be open to the mystery and wonder of being alive.
That sense of wonder at what life has to offer ... awe ... is at the center of what it means to be human, and New Existentialist Kirk Schneider suggests that any meaningful psychology must take that into account. We can not live a life that is authentically our own if we are not open to wonder, and the possibility of being transformed by it.
- Part 1 of Kirk Schneider's book "Awakening to Awe"
Download PDF File of Part 1 of Kirk Schneider's book "Awakening to Awe"
File Size: 466.54 kB
Posts About This Media
Saybrook University Events
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on November 21, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on November 20, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on November 19, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on November 18, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on November 17, 2014 - 10:00am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012