Meet the Existentialists
Jason Dias, PsyD
Jason Dias is a university professor residing in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He has worked for over a decade with adults with developmental disabilities, people experiencing severe states, and people experiencing both conditions at once, as well as with sex offenders.
He is a co-founder of the Zhi Mian International Institute of Existential-Humanistic Psychology, whose mission is to provide basic counseling skills to students of psychotherapy in China. More information on this project can be found at http://zhimianinstitute.com/home.
His self-published book of parables, Paintings in Sand, can be found on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003H.
* There are currently no events available.
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on December 17, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 16, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 15, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 12, 2014 - 10:00am
- Posted by on December 11, 2014 - 10:00am
Recently Added Media
Added on January 13, 2014
Added on November 18, 2013
Added on November 6, 2013
Existential Themes and Relational Dharma Filters in the Resolution of Traumatic Stress: A Depth Group ApproachAdded on June 4, 2012
Added on May 25, 2012
Added on May 8, 2012