The requirements for this specialization reflect the need for students to emphasize leadership development and sustainable business practices. In addition to the requirements for the MA or PhD in Organizational Systems , Leadership of Sustainable Systems requires two focused courses in Sustainability. You can select from the following :
- ORG 7074 Present Issues in Sustainability
- ORG 7075 Sustainability and Organizational Systems
- ORG 7078 Sustainability Management: Present Practices
- STR 7077 Building Sustainability: The Global Crisis
- STR 7079 Building Sustainability: Present Practices in Community and Society
Students in the specialization are also required to focus their MA project, thesis or PhD dissertation in an area related to sustainable systems.
For course descriptions, click here .