InterAct for Leadership
This engaging three-day workshop focuses on building effective communication skills for successful personal and professional relationships.
Who Should Register for InterAct?
Individuals who play strategic roles in organizational settings--executives, managers, and staff in the private and public sectors seeking to learn advanced leadership skills designed to strengthen working relationships, increasing productivity. All of our workshops blend applied behavioral science skills with experiential learning methodology.
What Will You Learn in InterAct?
- Build self-awareness and understanding of what impact your behavior has on others.
- Manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity.
- Learn to communicate clearly and openly.
- Respond quickly and thoughtfully in intense situations.
- Take a clear stand on important issues while staying connected to colleagues with different points of view.
- Contribute to the health of organizations and communities.
Meet the Instructor
Dan Leahy, MA, LIOS/Saybrook Faculty, is an innovative leadership development specialist. With 24 years of leadership education experience and another 16 years as a clinical therapist, he brings a unique blend of interpersonal and organizational perspective to his work. Dan also previously served as President of LIOS for six years. As a LIOS alumnus himself, he has a deep appreciation for the work that LIOS brings into the world.
Dates and Times:
Monday-Wednesday, October 19-21, 2015
9:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Registration begins at 8:45 a.m. on the first day.
COST: $925 (regular cost) for 20 CE hours.
Early registration prices:
$825 Early bird: six weeks prior
$875 Priority: two weeks prior
$925 Regular registration cost up to the day of the event
(LIOS alumni receive a 15% discount off all the prices listed above)
LOCATION: 4010 Lake Washington Blvd NE, Suite 300, Kirkland, WA 98033
REGISTRATION: Please email Kayla Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org  or call 425.968.3404