InterAct for Leadership
This exceptional three-day workshop focuses on building effective communication skills for successful personal and professional relationships. You'll learn advanced leadership skills designed to strengthen both personal and working relationships and how to increase productivity. All of our workshops blend applied behavioral science skills with experiential learning methodology.
Who Should Take This Workshop?
This workshop is especially valuable if you play a strategic role in organizational settings as an executive, manager, or staff member in either the private or public sectors.
What Will You Learn?
- How to communicate clearly and openly.
- Ways to manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity.
- How to respond quickly and thoughtfully in intense situations.
- Self-awareness and understanding of what impact your behavior has on others.
- Methods for taking a clear stand on important issues while staying connected to colleagues with different points of view.
- How to contribute meaningfully to the health of organizations and communities.
Meet the Instructor
Jeff McAuliffe, MA, is a graduate faculty member of the School of Organizational Leadership & Transformation. His coaching and consulting practice focuses on the integration of organization development, performance improvement, and leadership development to enhance organizational outcomes.
To register, select the session of your choice from the Events list in the right column, or email us  for more information.