Meet the Authors
Nancy Southern, EdD
Dr. Southern has served as a consultant to numerous public, corporate and non-profit organizations and executive teams since 1989. Her research focuses on how cultural beliefs and assumptions affect an organization's ability to achieve desired change. Her doctoral work at the University of San Francisco was a cross-cultural examination of U.S. and Chinese leadership and change strategies.
She is the Chair of the Organizational Systems program at Saybrook University's Graduate College of Psychology and Humanistic Studies.
Samples of Work by Nancy Southern
Saybrook University Events
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Wed, 10/22/2014 - 15:47
- Posted by on Sat, 10/11/2014 - 07:28
- Posted by on Tue, 09/30/2014 - 07:25
- Posted by on Tue, 08/19/2014 - 11:32
- Posted by on Thu, 08/14/2014 - 05:21
Recently Added Media
Added on April 29, 2014
Added on April 19, 2014
Added on October 11, 2011