Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Wed, 03/05/2014 - 02:54
- Posted by on Sat, 03/01/2014 - 11:13
- Posted by on Thu, 02/27/2014 - 08:46
- Posted by on Sun, 02/23/2014 - 09:50
- Posted by on Thu, 02/20/2014 - 05:38