Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Mon, 04/14/2014 - 20:19
- Posted by on Wed, 04/09/2014 - 20:17
- Posted by on Thu, 04/03/2014 - 21:05
- Posted by on Mon, 03/31/2014 - 19:14
- Posted by on Thu, 03/27/2014 - 09:10