Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Sun, 07/20/2014 - 11:06
- Posted by on Thu, 07/17/2014 - 13:23
- Posted by on Fri, 07/11/2014 - 08:37
- Posted by on Wed, 07/09/2014 - 05:07
- Posted by on Mon, 06/23/2014 - 15:50
Recently Added Media
Added on April 29, 2014
Added on April 19, 2014
Added on October 11, 2011