Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Thu, 11/20/2014 - 14:55
- Posted by on Tue, 11/18/2014 - 10:46
- Posted by on Wed, 11/12/2014 - 18:26
- Posted by on Thu, 11/06/2014 - 20:59
- Posted by on Fri, 10/24/2014 - 19:46
Recently Added Media
Added on November 25, 2014
Added on April 29, 2014
Added on April 18, 2014
Added on October 10, 2011