Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Fri, 10/24/2014 - 20:46
- Posted by on Wed, 10/22/2014 - 15:47
- Posted by on Sat, 10/11/2014 - 07:28
- Posted by on Tue, 09/30/2014 - 07:25
- Posted by on Tue, 08/19/2014 - 11:32
Recently Added Media
Added on April 29, 2014
Added on April 19, 2014
Added on October 11, 2011