Posts tagged with the category Sean Rosas
Can We Fix Charities in the U.S.?
Dan Pallotta, is a father, activist, and fundraiser who is speaking out against the current way that nonprofits operate. In March, 2013 Pallotta presented a TED Talk that passionately discusses how to change the way we think about a charity. He identifies a double standard—where too many nonprofits are rewarded for how little they spend and...
Most Recent Posts
- Posted by on Tue, 08/19/2014 - 11:32
- Posted by on Thu, 08/14/2014 - 05:21
- Posted by on Mon, 08/11/2014 - 03:52
- Posted by on Mon, 08/04/2014 - 07:24
- Posted by on Mon, 07/28/2014 - 18:23
Recently Added Media
Added on April 29, 2014
Added on April 19, 2014
Added on October 11, 2011