- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Create an Alternative Future for Mental Healthcare
Explore a unique, whole-person approach to patient care, designed specifically for mental health professionals.
FIRST FULLY-ACCREDITED PROGRAM OF ITS KIND. Learn a core of evidence-based complementary therapies, including: integrative nutrition, health coaching, guided imagery, somatic therapies, and mindfulness approaches.
- Expand your career and enhance your practice
- Gain real-world skills and learn from nationally recognized experts
- IMH program is designed to accommodate busy lifestyles
- Transfer up to 30 credits from your mental health degree
Fill out the form to schedule a 30-minute personalized consultation today.
Or signup for one of our free Mind-Body Medicine events or conference calls for prospective students.
The Integrative Mental Health (IMH) PhD specialization in the School of Mind-Body Medicine at Saybrook University is the first accredited university based PhD program providing students with a comprehensive education in integrative mental health. This specialization educates mental health professionals in an integrative whole person approach to mental health care, via academic education, the acquisition of mind-body and self-regulation skills, and the practice of self-care.
Watch Graduate Beth Haggett on how the MBM program supports her career goals
Learn more about MS, PhD in Mind-Body Medicine programs.
“The Saybrook School of Mind-Body Medicine has attracted a rich collection of gifted graduate students, with backgrounds in the humanities, spiritual studies, medicine, as well as mental health care. Our students are already establishing a reputation for themselves and our program, by professional presentations at conferences from Rio de Janeiro to Washington DC, on nutrition and health, hypnosis, biofeedback, and other integrative approaches to health. We are now looking to extend the scope of our School with the Integrative Mental Health PhD program.” -- Donald Moss, PhD, School of Mind-Body Medicine Chair