- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Residential Programs in Seattle (LIOS)
International students are welcome to apply. The residential programs of Saybrook University are approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS) and are certified to issue international student visas (I-20) for these programs.
Enhance your skills to become a counselor, coach, consultant, or CEO who is the type of leader our global community needs. Blend cutting-edge theory and research into practice with applied behavioral science in an experiential environment at our Seattle branch.
You won’t just sit through the residential curriculum – you will apply everything you learn in real-time situations and client relationships. You will develop and facilitate leadership or communication workshops that see the individual at the heart of any organization.
As a result of your experience in these programs, you will be ready to practice as a therapist, a leader in an organization, an internal or external consultant, or as a manager or trainer. You will join a alumni community encompassing more than 40 years of graduates who are active in the world as leaders and change agents.
At our residential programs you will:
- Practice your learning inside and outside of class in the crucible of lived experience.
- Transform your personal and professional life.
- Learn how integrity energizes human interaction, communication, and connection.
- Prepare for 21st-century practices and careers.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Forge your 'signature presence' as a leader and a change agent.
- Obtain rigorous training in the fundamentals of counseling or organizational development.
Be part of a creative cohort of professionals in a conveniently-scheduled, two-year, residential program in Seattle. These two programs share a first year core curriculum, with a pedagogy grounded in the integration of three core elements: applied behavioral science, systems theory, and experiential learning.
MA Psychology Counseling (Seattle Residential)
An MA from the residential psychology program offers family therapy training from a family systems counseling perspective. It prepares you for an outstanding career as a licensed mental health counselor or a licensed marriage and family therapist in Washington state and other areas.
MA Leadership and Organization Development (Seattle Residential)
An MA from the residential program in organizational systems prepares you for an outstanding career as a consultant, trainer, or executive coach. Further your career in any type of organization with an organizational leadership degree or establish a background for research with a degree in educational leadership. Graduates may serve within a company, establish an independent practice, or decide to work in the for-profit, non-profit, or public sectors.
Get Started by Filling Out the Form on the Right or Apply Now for Spring or Fall 2013!
- Priority deadline for scholarships is June 1st
- Scholarships and financial aid available
- No GRE required
- Spring term starts February 27, 2013
- Fall term starts September 19, 2013
For more information about other Saybrook programs, visit:
Get Started Today!...Fill out this short form to receive additional information, including e-mails, about Saybrook University.
Saybrook University will only use this information for university communications and will not sell or give your personal details to any third party.