- Areas of Study
- Catch up on our blogs
- Make a gift
- Academic Program Quick Links
- Organizational Leadership & Transformation
- MA/PhD Organizational Systems
- MA Leadership & Organization Development, Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/PhD Leadership of Sustainable Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD Healthcare Research
- PhD Healthcare Practice
- PhD Healthcare Systems
- PhD Integrative Mental Health
- Clinical Psychology
- MA Counseling (LIC), Seattle (LIOS) Residential
- MA/MFT/PCC Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- PhD Clinical Psychology (LIC)
- Psychology & Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- MA/PhD Human Science
- MA/PhD Psychology
- MA/PhD Consciousness, Spirituality & Integrated Health
- MA/PhD Creativity Studies
- MA/PhD Existential, Humanistic & Transpersonal Psych
- MA/PhD Jungian Studies
- MA/PhD Transformative Social Change
- Saybrook Commons Login
Professional Training for a New Community of Healthcare Practitioners
Join other practitioners in becoming an active participant in the transformation of healthcare: perform cutting-edge research; enhance your clinical practice; or develop innovative models of health education and healthcare delivery. Our graduate programs in alternative, integrative, and holistic mind-body medicine utilize the best of face-to-face and distance learning approaches.
Our non-clinical approach is an excellent complement to your training if you have a related degree: BA, BS, MA, MPH, MPA, MPH, MSW, BSN, MSN, MD, or DOM. Or perhaps you seek to enrich your current work as a doctor, nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, physical therapist, midwife, medical social worker, chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, biofeedback or hypnosis practitioner, nutritionist, psychologist, or other health-care oriented professional.
- Learn how adding natural, eastern-oriented, and other complementary medicine approaches can help your patients heal.
- Explore the creative use of evidence-based, therapeutic interventions.
- Ground your education in truly integrative healthcare.
- Train in applied hypnosis, biofeedback, nutrition, and exercise.
- Examine the role of group support in preventing and treating chronic illness, reducing pain, and improving individuals' quality of life.
- Discover how self-awareness, self-care, and mutual help contribute to the fulfillment of human potential.
- Combine the wisdom of experiential learning with the sophisticated tools of scientific investigation.
- Apply your learning in real-world environments.
- Profit from Saybrook's 40-year history of academic excellence and non-profit, accredited status.
Pursue a masters or doctoral degree in integrative healthcare through Saybrook University's Mind-Body Medicine (MBM) program.
- MS Mind-Body Medicine
- PhD with specialization in Healthcare Practice
- PhD with specialization in Healthcare Research
- PhD with specialization in Healthcare Systems
- PhD Mind-Body Medicine Integrative Mental Health
- Non-Degree Certificates
The combination of online courses with residential conferences gives you a well-rounded learning experience that is intellectually challenging, powerfully practical, personally enriching, and socially transformative.
Fill out the form on the right for more information.
Or Apply Now for Spring 2014!
- Spring term starts January 13th with a new student orientation
- Scholarships and â€‹other financial aid available
- No GRE required
For more information about Saybrook, visit:
- MA, PhD in Psychology and Interdisciplinary Inquiry (PII)
- Clinical Psychology Programs
- MFT-PCC Marriage & Family Therapy/PCC
- MA, PhD in Human Science
- MA, PhD Organizational Systems
- Seattle Residential Programs
- General Information
“The Saybrook School of Mind-Body Medicine has attracted a rich collection of gifted graduate students, with backgrounds in the humanities, spiritual studies, medicine, as well as mental health care. Our students are already establishing a reputation for themselves and our program, by professional presentations at conferences from Rio de Janeiro to Washington DC, on nutrition and health, hypnosis, biofeedback, and other integrative approaches to health. We are now looking to extend the scope of our School with the Integrative Mental Health PhD program.” --Donald Moss, PhD, School of Mind-Body Medicine Chair
Join us for an event or conference call
Get Started Today!...Fill out this short form to receive additional information, including e-mails, about Saybrook University.
Saybrook University will only use this information for university communications and will not sell or give your personal details to any third party.