Learning and Career Outcomes
21st century organizational performance capitalizes on diverse working relationships
Foundational to this approach is shifting from merely managing operations
to strategically networking human resources
and establishing collaborative partnerships with other organizations
To keep pace with an increasingly global world and evolving workplace it is more important than ever that you as a manager adapt and acquire a new set of skills so you can lead teams effectively and remain professionally competitive.
By specializing in global workforce collaboration, Saybrook University’s Master of Management provides a unique learning environment for managers, team leads and project manager, among others, to become innovation leaders, collaborative managers and entrepreneurial professionals in your organizations.
Grow your skill
As you refine your skills in cultural intelligence, social networking, knowledge management and workplace engagement, you learn how to practically establish and lead dispersed teams across time zones, cultures and organizational networks, as well as manage the common group dynamic issues and technological challenges that can arise.
The MAM program provides an opportunity for you to expand your practical knowledge and professional skills in:
- Devising new organizational models so your organization can be competitive in a fast-paced global arena,
- Maintaining vibrant organizational networks that support innovative solution building for today’s complex business environments.
- Establishing engaging interactive working relationships with team members spread out across the U.S. or the world,
- Working with professionals from diverse generations and cultures, as well as members from other functional units and business partners with different organizational cultures.
Organizational Technology Design:
- Implementing adaptive “high human presence” communication and collaborative virtual work systems to increase organizational performance,
- Keeping information continuously flowing and practical knowledge being applied throughout the workplace and across organizational partnerships via collaborative technology.
Enterprise and Professional Integrity
- Establishing organizational cultural values and policies rooted in a sense of equity for organizational stakeholders and global interdependence,
- Creating business vitality through ethical leadership, sustainable business practices and a social entrepreneurial culture.