Saybrook University offers superb distance-learning continuing education programs in many areas of behavioral medicine and psychology including biofeedback and related topics, intended for professionals such as clinicians, coaches, educators, and academic researchers. The continuing education courses are accredited by the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance.
- Ethics for Biofeedback Providers
- General Biofeedback/Psychophysiological Assessment and Intervention
- Anatomy and Physiology/Human Biology for Behavioral Clinicians
- Basic EEG Biofeedback/Neurofeedback
- Pain Assessment and Intervention for Behavioral Clinicians
- Behavioral Assessment and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Neuropsychophysiology (Nervous System Functions in Psychophysiology)
- Biological Basis of Behavior/Introduction to Psychophysiology
- Research Techniques for Clinicians
- Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback
The Behavioral Medicine Research and Training Foundation is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The BMR&T Foundation maintains responsibility for this program and its content.