Application Made Simple
To apply for federal aid, complete the FAFSA℠ (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at fafsa.ed.gov. The Web is by far the quickest and easiest method of applying.
- Be sure to enter Saybrook University's school code: G21206.
- You must apply annually by filing the FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA.
- You must maintain your eligibility throughout your time at Saybrook.
- We recommend that you complete your financial aid application no later than 90 days prior to the beginning of the relevant semester of enrollment.
- If you are selected for verification, you are required to submit certain documentation as requested in writing from the Saybrook Financial Aid office.
If you are planning to attend Saybrook during the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the FAFSA application.
Apply for a PIN
We recommend that students request a personal identification number (PIN) before applying for aid at www.pin.ed.gov before completing your FAFSA.You can use your PIN to:
- Electronically sign your FAFSA application, dramatically decreasing the processing time
- Make online corrections to your FAFSA
- Access your Student Aid Report
- Access your federal student aid records online, including your student loan history information on the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) at www.nslds.ed.gov.
- Our downloadable tip sheet can help .pdf | 40kb
Enjoy the following links for a visual walk-through the FAFSA and Financial Aid Process
- http://www.studentaid.ed.gov/types/loans/subsidized-unsubsidized#how-much-can-i-borrow (types of loans and the amounts a graduate student can borrow)
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Uh3SbRaxA